Monday, May 21, 2012

So, this happened...

I posted about this on my Tumblr, but forgot to post about it here!

In one of the stores I went to on Saturday, a man started telling me that people shouldn’t read all books. The reason? Some have demons, devils. The author has already lost to the enemy, Satan, for trying to sell these book to the people. The mind is like a computer that gets corrupted and the antivirus is the bible, he said.

I tried to tell him that I didn’t believe that sort of thing, but did he listen? Of course not. People like that would rather talk than listen, and that’s exactly what he did. Kept talking about antivirus and demons as though I didn’t say a thing.

The best part: his daughter wants to read Fifty Shades of Gray, but he has to see what it’s about before he gets it for her. That poor girl. I bet she’ll have to pray extra hard for letting that book title slip to daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment